The 5-Factor Diet
The 5-Factor Diet is an immensely popular diet used by hundreds and thousands of people across the world, including celebrities. The 5-Factor Diet is a diet and fitness program that gets you to stop counting calories, carbs, food measuring as well as time consuming exercises. The plan is made up of five, 25-minute workouts per week, all of which can be done using a dumbell and a bench. The 5-Factor Diet also consists of eating 5 healthy meals per day.
Harley Pasternak is the creator of the 5 Factor Diet and also has an online option where dieters can use interactive and customized tools to create their individual program.
- 5-week plan – This plan is designed to give you results in five weeks.
- 5 meals a day – By eating five 5-Factor meals every day, you will start losing weight and feel less hungry throughout the day. Each meal and snack must contain a food from each of the 5 categories: a protein, a low or moderate glycemic carbohydrate, a fiber, a healthy fat and a sugar-free beverage. Best of all? Pasternak’s 5-Factor Diet meals can be prepared in less than 5 minutes with less than 5 ingredients. This diet is also great because it allows you to eat out. Pasternak has all the foods covered when it comes to ordering out or going out to eat so you don’t have to do the guesswork.
- 5-ingredient meals – Online members get hundreds of recipes that use only five ingredients and take only five minutes to prepare. You can also purchase the 5-Factor Diet book online or at a bookstore.
- 25-minute workouts – Harley believes that working out more often for shorter periods of time is more effective than spending hours at the gym.
- 5 cheat days in 5 weeks – Dieters are allowed one day a week. Harley believes that controlled cheating can actually help you reach your goals. So although you diet for 6 days, you still get 1 cheat day where you get to eat anything you want- just don’t go overboard!
The 5-Factor Diet is simply amazing because of the fact that it is actually a normal diet. You don’t have to eat anything weird, exercise like a maniac, or ingest any unsafe pills. This program is all about keeping your body fit and healthy, and maintaining it that way!
The 5-Factor Diet is absolutely perfect for anyone wanting to loose any amount of weight. Because you still get to eat your regular food ( but please try to keep it healthy!), this diet is easy to try and anyone can do it. So get up off your butt and start treating your body right!
The 25 “5-Factor Must-Have Foods”
The 5-Factor Diet lets you eat pretty much anything, although Pasternak likes to steer his customers away from sugar and refined flour foods. The “5-Factor Must-Have Foods” include:
- Egg whites
- No-flour crackers
- Sugar-free juice
The list goes on and on as to what foods are allowed on the 5-Factor Diet, since it is unlike any other diet. Pasternak’s theory is that everything is good in moderation. As long as you eat small portions of food and avoid sugar and flour, your weight should start dropping fast.
Basically, this diet is no a fad. It is a diet designed with a lifestyle change in mind. If you decide to commit to this diet, you’re commiting to a completely different lifestyle where you have to incorporate diet and exercise together at the same time to get successful results.